Blog
Sorry guys, this blog has been dead for a while, cos Thad, Ben and me have been busy with...stuff.
So anyway, the trip to SPCA today was fun wasn't it? To be honest I expected the dogs to be like, really scary and to start barking at barker boys (get it? GET IT!?), but it wasn't the case and they were rather friendly. Except for the humping and the pants chewing.
When reached SPCA, albeit through a noisy busy ride with a beer song, I was really shocked with the state of the SPCA. I really expected it to be an air-conditioned building, full with facilities. Then after going through the slides and briefing, we went to spend time to care and love the animals, which was really fun.
Thad and Ben should be posting pics of the trip soon, I don't have any as my phone ran out of battery halfway there.
Anyway, if any of you have any other better titles rather than 'Animals in Need', feel free to tell me so I can inform Mr Wesley Syn and claim all the credit. ;)
P.S use your own bloody name on the tagboard or we'll IP ban you.
So anyway, the trip to SPCA today was fun wasn't it? To be honest I expected the dogs to be like, really scary and to start barking at barker boys (get it? GET IT!?), but it wasn't the case and they were rather friendly. Except for the humping and the pants chewing.
When reached SPCA, albeit through a noisy busy ride with a beer song, I was really shocked with the state of the SPCA. I really expected it to be an air-conditioned building, full with facilities. Then after going through the slides and briefing, we went to spend time to care and love the animals, which was really fun.
Thad and Ben should be posting pics of the trip soon, I don't have any as my phone ran out of battery halfway there.
Anyway, if any of you have any other better titles rather than 'Animals in Need', feel free to tell me so I can inform Mr Wesley Syn and claim all the credit. ;)
P.S use your own bloody name on the tagboard or we'll IP ban you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home